What are the symptoms of Plague?
Plague symptoms include fever, chills, weakness, and swollen and tender lymph nodes.
How is Plague diagnosed?
Diagnosis is based on symptoms, travel history to affected areas, and laboratory tests on blood or sputum samples.
Can Plague be treated?
Yes, Plague can be treated effectively with antibiotics if diagnosed early.
Is there a vaccine for Plague?
There is a vaccine available for high-risk individuals traveling to endemic areas.
How is Plague transmitted?
Plague can be transmitted through fleabites, handling infected animals, and inhaling respiratory droplets.
Are there any complications of Plague?
Complications may include pneumonia, meningitis, or septicemic shock.
- Anthrax treatment drugs online UK
- Anthrax Prophylaxis Prescription Online
- bacteremia drugs for sale
- Antibiotics for bacterial infection
- cystitis treatment fast delivery
- Buy osteomyelitis medications online
- Bronchiectasis medication for sale
- Bronchitis medication online
- chancroid treatment without prescription
- emergency relief from Cholera